For enquiries and applications, please direct them to:
iLEAP Professional Course for Non-Profit Leaders
Lien Centre for Social Innovation
Level 9, Administration Building
Singapore Management University
81 Victoria Street
(Attention to Ms Prema Prasad)
Frequently Asked Questions
1) By when must I register/pay for the Course?
Last date for Registration is 20 Dec 2010. All fee must be paid before Course Commencement. If you have registered and not paid, you need to pay at least 1 month before course Commencement, otherwise your place will be released to a waiting list.
2) If for some reason, I'm unable to attend a module on a Friday, can I get my colleague to attend on my behalf?
The course is strictly for registered participants and places are not transferable. Please note full attendance is required. If in an unforseeable emergency, you are unable to attend, due consideration will be granted. Please inform Lien Centre latest by that morning if such happens.
However a month before Commencement, you wish to transfer the registration to another colleague, you need to do so in writing. Last date for this transfer is also 8 Dec 2009 .
3) If I fall ill on that day, can I get a refund?
Refunds will not be made for any cancellations. However if you're ill and have a MC, your non attendance will not be taken against you for missing the 100% attendance requirement. Instead you need to satisfy a minimum 75% requirement. Same goes for emergencies that could not have been avoided.
4) Can I get an invoice before making payment?
Lien Centre will not be issuing invoices, but will be providing receipts upon confirmation of registration.
5) In the Case of Cancellations
All cancellation must be received in writing. The following charges apply for cancellations received.
- 2 months prior to commencement: No charge
- 1 month prior to commencement: 30% of program fee
- 2-4 weeks prior to the course commencement: 60% of program fee
- Less than 2 weeks prior to course commencement: 100% of program fee
6) How do I know if I'm from a NCSS member charity/IPC?
A listing of NCSS member VWOs can be found here.
7) If I'm a volunteer from a NCSS member charity/IPC, can I apply for VCF Funding?
Yes, if you're a board member. VCF Funding does not apply to ordinary members.
8) How do I know if my organisation has Charity/IPC status?
A listing of Singapore-registered Charities/IPCs can be found here.
9) If I'm from a foreign-registered charity, are there any scholarships that I can apply for?
Lien Centre is not offering any scholarships for overseas participants.
10) How do I know that my application has been confirmed?
Lien Centre will confirm your attendance after receiving i) Application reference number from VCF Secretariat, ii) Payment and iii) Registration information.
Tea/ coffee breaks and lunch will be provided during the training. Meals will have vegetarian and halal options. If you have other special dietary requirements, please inform us accordingly.
12) Transportation to Module Venue
Each module is held at a different Community Partner venue. Location map and venue information will be provided prior to the commencement of the course.